Product Support Agreement
Scantech offers Product Support Agreements (PSA) which provide sites with the peace of mind that their equipment will be remotely checked for failures and serviced on-site every six months.
These are some of the advantages of having a PSA:
1. Preventative Maintenance Program
- Two Service Visits each year
- Routine Interrogation of Scantech analyser via the Remote Connection by Scantech personnel.
- Factory Support
- Help Line
- On-site training for Geoscan Champion
- 20% discount on spare parts and priority shipment
- Priority Responses
2. Calibration Maintenance
- Monthly Interrogation & Parameter checks
- Checking Inherent Accuracies
- Calibration Maintenance
3. Timely Source Top-ups
- Source top-up labor associated with the Scantech supplied Cf-252 source.
- Analyser optimisation
- Inclusion in source procurement program
"It is vitally important to realize that an accurate knowledge of the grade of the ore that is mined, processed, and railed to the port is crucial to quality control and blending operations"
Dr Ralph Holmes Sampling and Analysis Conference 2013