Analyser Performance Management
Clients with significant investment in Scantech analysers expect their equipments to provide operational benefits through the availability of real time data on the quality of conveyed flows. The elemental analysis data is used in daily reporting for process control operations and availability and reliability of analysers is an important factor in the successful performance of the processing operations.
There is a clear need to optimise analyser performance and availability and clients with high number of analysers now have an opportunity to have a dedicated, centrally located person to co-ordinate analyser management by outsourcing the analyser management responsibilities to Scantech.
Responsibilities of the role include, but are not limited to:
1. Planning and scheduling activities related to:
- Analyser Calibration, including sampling
- Source top-ups
2. Liaise with Scantech and site personnel, including contractors
3. Co-ordinating Scantech Service Engineer activities with site activities
4. Develop KPIs for analyser performance and availability
5. Regular KPI (analyser performance and availability) reporting
6. Follow up and rectify performance and availability exceptions
7. Train in-house personnel in critical tasks such as dynamic sampling procedures (performance) and analyser status checks (availability)
Summarising, the principal goal of the program is to optimise analyser performance and availability.
To learn more about Scantech’s Analyser Performance Manager program please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
"Modern online analyzers make it possible to permanently control the raw material quality delivered from the quarry to the stockyard even if the deposit is disturbed and the raw material quality varies over a wide range"
H Lieberwirth, Takraf Gmbh, Cement International, 1/2013