Copper to the World Conference – Adelaide
17/06/2019 - 18/06/2019
The 2019 Copper to the World is a forum where you will make business connections, share technical insights, learn new technologies and, most importantly, discuss the latest ideas on the future for copper.
You will hear from international and national industry leaders on:
- Current international trends and market demand for copper
- The latest innovations that will drive productivity
- Emerging opportunities to develop the copper sector
- Data analytics to unlock your mineral assets
- Benefits of diversification for your business
"Real-time analysis combines the capabilities of online analysers, mechanical sampling systems, and advanced computer technology to allow buyers, sellers or traders to monitor and correct loading or blending, while these activties are in progress"
Evans et al, SGS, World Coal August 2014