Product Support Agreement
Scantech offers Product Support Agreements (PSA) which provide sites with the peace of mind that their equipment will be remotely checked for failures and serviced on-site every six months.
These are some of the advantages of having a PSA:
1. Preventative Maintenance Program
- Two Service Visits each year
- Routine Interrogation of Scantech analyser via the Remote Connection by Scantech personnel.
- Factory Support
- Help Line
- On-site training for Geoscan Champion
- 20% discount on spare parts and priority shipment
- Priority Responses
2. Calibration Maintenance
- Monthly Interrogation & Parameter checks
- Checking Inherent Accuracies
- Calibration Maintenance
3. Timely Source Top-ups
- Source top-up labor associated with the Scantech supplied Cf-252 source.
- Analyser optimisation
- Inclusion in source procurement program
"Ore sorting can be used to drastically optimise mineral processing plants, with many added economic benefits"
Bernard Joja, Mintek, Mining Review Africa, September 2015