Product Support Agreement
Scantech offers Product Support Agreements (PSA) which provide sites with the peace of mind that their equipment will be remotely checked for failures and serviced on-site every six months.
These are some of the advantages of having a PSA:
1. Preventative Maintenance Program
- Two Service Visits each year
- Routine Interrogation of Scantech analyser via the Remote Connection by Scantech personnel.
- Factory Support
- Help Line
- On-site training for Geoscan Champion
- 20% discount on spare parts and priority shipment
- Priority Responses
2. Calibration Maintenance
- Monthly Interrogation & Parameter checks
- Checking Inherent Accuracies
- Calibration Maintenance
3. Timely Source Top-ups
- Source top-up labor associated with the Scantech supplied Cf-252 source.
- Analyser optimisation
- Inclusion in source procurement program
""The economic benefit gained from use of the Coalscan on-line ash monitors in most cases results from control of mining and plant operations closer to the required specification ash content. A number of independent studies have estimated the benefits of on-line ash analysis to average more than A$500 000 per year per installed gauge.""
csiropedia.csiro.au March 2011