The COALSCAN 1500 is an economical on-line ash monitoring system which is easily installed directly under production conveyor belts.
The major features of the COALSCAN 1500 include:
- Easy installallation and simple operation
- No radiation sources – no requirement for licensing
- Underbelt configuration – suitable for raw coal and high tonnage applications
- Fully automatic operation – no operator intervention required
- No mechanical moving parts – low maintenance costs
- Automatic electronic stability checks – drift free performance
- No operational upper limit to coal size or coal bed depth
- Flexible system interface to suit specific site requirements
- Non contact technique – no high wear components
- Superior total cost of ownership
- Designed for long product lifecycle
Scantech understand the importance of the COALSCAN to your process control. That’s why above all other factors, the COALSCAN 1500 is built to run 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year. Safe, reliable, accurate and dependable.
"Modern online analyzers make it possible to permanently control the raw material quality delivered from the quarry to the stockyard even if the deposit is disturbed and the raw material quality varies over a wide range"
H Lieberwirth, Takraf Gmbh, Cement International, 1/2013