NATURAL GAMMA 1500
This analyser is an economical on-line ore quality monitoring system which is easily installed directly under production conveyor belts. The system does not contain any nucleonic sources and therefore does not require site to obtain a radiation license for its use.
The analyser uses the natural radiation signature of the material and known correlations with the composition to derive ore quality information.
The major features of the Natural Gamma 1500 include:
- Easy installation and simple operation
- No radiation sources – no requirement for licensing
- Underbelt configuration – suitable for coarse ore and high tonnage applications
- Fully automatic operation – no operator intervention required
- No mechanical moving parts – low maintenance costs
- Automatic electronic stability checks – drift free performance
- No operational upper limit to particle size or conveyed bed depth
- Flexible system interface to suit specific site requirements
- Non contact technique – no high wear components
- Superior total cost of ownership
- Designed for long product lifecycle
"Fast or online coal property analysis would greatly improve coal pricing reliability and combustion optimization for power generation, especially in China."
Yuan et al Journal of Analytical Atomic Spectroscopy July 2013